r to preserve the tie and send the game into overtime.Binghamton led by | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Oct 12
Milos Raonic says he will try to take advantage of the pressure currently on Andy Murray when the pair meet in the last four of the ATP World Tour Finals on Saturday. Randy Johnson Diamondbacks Jersey . Raonic booked his place in the semi-finals by finishing second to Novak Djokovic in the Ivan Lendl Group, while Murray topped the John McEnroe Group by winning all three matches.Raonic has won only three of his 11 meetings with Murray and lost all of the last seven, including five this year. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 20, 2016, 3:30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass But with Murray fighting to hold on to the world No 1 ranking in front of his home crowd, Raonic believes he can win the mental battle.He said: Ive played Andy many times this year. I havent gotten the better of him. He has been playing well. He has been playing a lot of matches. Raonic reacts to beating Thiem I think the one thing that I might have is how much he has really on his shoulders right now: a lot of consecutive matches and what he is playing for.I have to try to do my best to try to accentuate that as much as possible in my own favour, so I can really get the most out of myself and hopefully be able to get on top of him for once this year.Raonic will also be fighting for world ranking position this weekend. Raonic analyses his game at the SkyPad He is currently No 4 but could replace Stan Wawrinka as No 3.Raonic added:  I had a very big goal of wanting to win my first Slam this year. I came up short on that. That [the No 3 ranking] was what I had for myself as the biggest motivator after the US Open.Right now I think I have put myself in a good situation. Obviously there are a lot that plays out tomorrow [Friday], but Ive done well to give myself this opportunity.Check our game-by-game coverage from all group matches at the ATP World Tour Finals in London - including Andy Murray v Stan Wawrinka on Friday afternoon - on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Also See: Djokovic eases past Goffin As it happened on Day 5... Murray v Stan: A battle royale WATCH: Murrays double take Shelby Miller Diamondbacks Jersey . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Archie Bradley Diamondbacks Jersey . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. http://www.diamondbacksapparelsshop.com/patrick-corbin-jersey-c-7/ . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. BINGHAMTON, N.Y. -- Jarred Jones scored a season-high 25 points with 11 rebounds as Loyola (Md.) rallied late to edge Binghamton in overtime 84-80 on Saturday.Jones drained a layup and Chancellor Barnard dunked to help the Greyhounds (5-5) to an 83-78 edge with 1:09 to go in overtime. The Bearcats (7-5) closed to 88-85 with five seconds left but could not get closer and Chuck Champion sank two from the line in the final seconds to seal the win.Andre Walker drained two at the line to tie the ggame at 77 with 19 seconds remaining in regulation and Jones blocked a jumper by Binghamtons J. Chris Owings Diamondbacks Jersey. .C. Show at the buzzer to preserve the tie and send the game into overtime.Binghamton led by nine at intermission and was up 64-48 with 9:12 left in the second half.Walker finished with 19 points and Barnard had 11.Thomas Bruce led the Bearcats with 20 points. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '